TOP 20 Websites to sell your art/designs
Updated: Mar 11, 2021
Yes, you are right!! I am going to tell you the top 20 websites to sell your art/designs.
Well, these websites are for those who want to sell art/designs on various physical products like T-shirts, mugs, etc.
Some are free options, and some are paid options, in some websites, you need the approval to open a shop on other websites you don't need it
Let's get started.
1) Redbubble- It's a website where you can sell your art/designs on various physical products like T-shirts, mugs, etc. The barrier of entry is quite low you can open a shop on day 1 itself, you will get paid by Paypal or via a US bank account.
2) Teepublic- it is similar to Redbubble barrier of entry is low you can get started for free, you will get paid by Paypal or Payoneer.
3) Merch by amazon- the barrier of entry is high cause you need approval for the opening a shop on their platform and also there is a tier system you can level up by getting more sales and so on
4) Zazzle - it is also another Print on demand website, the barrier of entry is quite low you can open a shop on day 1 itself, and also in one account you can open up multiple different shops, you will get paid Paypal or by cheque depending on where you live
5) Cafepress- it is also similar to Zazzle barrier of entry is quite low you will get paid by Paypal, you can open an up shop on day 1 itself.
6)Teespring- is another print-on-demand website, here you need to get few sales in beginning to Gain their trust score, and then they will go to promote your products.
7) Society 6 - another website to sell your art on various physical products they have on their platform, you can get started for free without any approval and you will get paid by Paypal.
8) Spreadshirt- another website for selling tees barrier of entry is quite low and you can open a shop for free.
9) Teefury- is another platform for selling art on tees, they work differently they have selected campaigns and you need to be get selected by their team to sell on their platform.
10) Threadless- it's another platform catering to artists and designers to sell art on various physical products.
11) Merchify- if you are a Shopify fan then this is exactly for you they integrate so well with Shopify and allow you to open a shop on Shopify which is your own shop
12) Fine art America- another amazing platform to sell art, they have a huge community of artists who you can communicate with and can sell on their platform, they have free and paid plans both but the free plan is limited to few uploads only.
13) Printful- unlike other marketplaces mentioned above printful is not a marketplace, it's a place to sell art online and you can integrate with Etsy, gumroad,storenvy, with your own website so well, they handle all printing, shipping, and delivery stuff for you
14)Printify- it is also similar to printful they don't have the marketplace they provide service for opening up a shop on your website, they also integrate so well
15) Gooten- it is also similar to Printful and Printify they provide service for opening up your shop online, they also integrate with other platforms so well.
16) Heat press fun- is also another website that provides the facility for you to sell your art on different products they have on their platform.
17) Scalable Press- it's another platform for large companies looking for outsourcing for their shop products.
18) Kite.io - it's another platform to sell your art on various different products online.
19) Displate.com - is also another website to sell art on various products like canvas prints, art prints, custom prints, and so on, they have submission criteria to sell on their platform.
20) Design by humans- is another website to sell art, the barrier of entry is quite low you don't need the approval to open a shop on their platform.
We have also made a complete video about it in-depth click here to check it out.
Now would like to hear from you, which website are you selling your art on? let me know below
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you and and it helps us to keep bringing you new content.